Want to organize a Goldsprint race? Virtual experiences will be enjoyed by all cycling enthusiasts, … also perfect for Team building parties!
- At the end of the match a Watt bonus is added to the cycling distance (obtained from the cadence). Fair? It’s definitely fun, because the winner is announced after riders crosses the finish line.
- The track on which the competitors will ride is Windridge City (14km). You can suggest your own world location to be included.
- There is a place for banners by the road. Send us your graphics in 1024×512 resolution.
- The simulation enables a match to be played in an interval of 30 seconds to 30 minutes. The results are written to a local file, which you can subsequently manipulate (delete, correct the results again).
- You can also run the race with just one bike (max 2 bikes).
- Cameras in the game: first person view, 3rd person view, the camera follows the last competitor only, the camera follows the first competitor only, free look camera.
- After each match, the winner of the matches and the total scores of all current participants (leaderboard) are displayed.
2x Assioma UNO powermeter
2x Road bike on trainer
2x Universal attachment for any footwear
1x Simbike – Goldsprint version (unlimited licence, registered to the purchased AssiomaUNO pedals)
1x Race lake (bonus track)
To run your own virtual bicycle race, you also need a computer (PC) and a TV (or a projector).
PRICE: 2.499 EUR (contact us for the shipping costs)